As you browse this website and when you communicate with David Foster Management, we collect information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and will always take all reasonable steps within our power to make sure your information is safe.
What data we may collect about you
Data means any information or personal information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect information every time you interact with us. The information we may collect from these interactions may include, but is not limited to:
Information you give to us
- By corresponding with us by phone, email, in person or
- By responding to one of David Foster Management’s mailings
Information we may collect
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Why you contacted us
- What David Foster Management services are of interest to you
- Information you give us to provide services
Information that is collected when you interact with this website
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Your browser type and version
- Your time zone setting
- Your browser plug-in types and version
- Your operating system and platform
- The pages you visit, for how long and the actions you perform
- Page response times
- Your browser cookies
Legal basis we rely on to collect information
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
- To fulfil a service:
This includes communications relating to any appointments or questions.
- When you consent:
We may use your personal information to tell you about relevant news and services. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time.
How we use your information
- To process your request for a meeting or for more information
- To progress projects
- To protect our website and clients (eg to investigate phishing or fraudulent activity)
- To keep a record of your relationship with us and your information up to date
- To share your details with a third party to fulfil your enquiry or project
Where we keep your information
How long we store your data for
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary for the processing of our obligations with you or when you give us consent to retain your information. We are legally required to keep client records for 7 years.
Links to other sites
We provide links to external websites. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with links to high quality, reputable sites, the contents of these sites are not always under our control. When you click through to these sites you may leave the area controlled by David Foster Management. We cannot therefore accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with either their use of your data, the site content or the services offered to our users by these sites.
If you have a question?
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact us: